Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday #2

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Pen to Paper. It's all about showing that one book that you cannot wait to get your hands on. 

>> THIS SYNOPSIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM HOURGLASS <<
Goodreads' synopsis: "A threat from the past could destroy the future. And the clock is ticking...

Kaleb Ballard was never supposed to be able to see ripples - cracks in time. Are his powers expanding, or is something very wrong? Before he can find out, Jonathan landers, the man who tried to murder is father, reappears. Why is he back, and what, or whom, does he want?

In the wake of Landers' return, the Hourglass organization is given an ultimatum. Either they find Jack and the research he's stolen on the people who might carry the time gene, or time will be altered - with devastating results for the people Kaleb loves most.

Now Kaleb, Emerson, Michael, and the other Hourglass recruits have no choice but to use their unusual powers to find Landers. But where do they even start? And when? And even if they succeed, it may not be enough..."
Hourglass by Myra McEntire | Released June 12th 2012 by Egmont USA
I absolutely loved Hourglass (Read my review here), and I have been wanting to read this ever since I finished it, but unfortunately I am number four in line at the library, and I am already waiting on a package with a bunch of books that I ordered before I read Hourglass, so this is probably going to stay on my wishlist for a little while longer. UNLESS I go to the school library, because I found out they have it there. I really need to start using that library more, I have to go to school five days a week anyway, might as well go home with a new book once in a while, right? 

Are you as excited about this one as I am? 
If not do you have another book that you just cannot wait for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...