Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #9

Click to see Broke and Bookish's TTT list
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week you have to make your own Top Ten list. This week the "question" is: 
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon
Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon

When I read this, I immediately start thinking about all these great guys in books, because they are the only reason a book will make me swoon. So instead of just mentioning the book, I will also mention the guys. 

Adam Wilde in If I Stay | Trevor in Pivot Point


 Will Herondale in Clockwork Angel | Avi in How to Ruin a Summer Vacation

Noah Shaw in The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer | Jay Heaton in The Body Finder
Alex Fuentes in Perfect Chemistry | Tucker in Unearthly

What books will make you swoon? And also, what does it take to make you swoon?

5 comments:

  1. Will! And Noah! They're both such swoon-worthy books, and I see some others on your list that I really need to read. Great list, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read most of these and I agree with you. Specially Jay and Oliver :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, YES, and YES! You have so many incredible swoony boys on this list! I adore Tucker from Unearthly! (I still really need to finish that series!) And OLIVER! I ove that book and him! Lol! :P
    So many incredible swoony boys! Great picks Benedicte!
    And sorry I haven't been commenting as much on your blog as of late! Been insanely busy with school! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, your blog is looking FABULOUS! :-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I read this while I was walking to class, and it made me smile, hah. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...