Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #12

Click to see Broke and Bookish's TTT list
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week you have to make your own Top Ten list. This week the "question" is: 
Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From*

1: P.C. Cast, counted 12 books.
2: Lene Kaaberbol, counted 10 books
3: Sarah Dessen, counted 9 books
Simone Elkeles, counted 9 books
Cassandra Clare, counted 9 books
6: Alyson Noël, counted 7 books
J. K. Rowling, counted 7 books
Stephenie Meyer, counted 7 books
9: Kelley Armstrong, counted 6 books
10: Lauren Kate, counted 5 books


*Not counting duplicates 


3 comments:

  1. Awesome list!

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    Our lists don't have much overlap, but J.K. Rowling got an honourable mention on my post. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love your blog!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    www.melodyinjune1206.blogspot.com
    check out my blog for more details!<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog. You have no idea how much it means to me. :-D

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...